- The smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- The 400 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Exceptionally stable geometry and flawless gear shifting
Endurance fitAs befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Endurance geometryPerformance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
- 400 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, disc balanced post mount, Power Transfer Construction, 142x12 Closed Convert dropout, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap compatible
- Domane carbon disc, E2 tapered steerer, 15mm thru-axle
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing Center Lock hubs; 15mm alloy axle front, 142x12 rear, Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc rims
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 15mm alloy axle, Center Lock
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy Center Lock, 142x12
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Shimano RS505, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- Not included
- Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager gel cork tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc, post mount
- 56cm - 9.30 kg / 20.50 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|