Aluminium race machine
1 Series is a fast, aero ride for the passionate enthusiast or aluminium aficionado seeking a peloton-tested, confident and smooth ride. Sound like you? Climb on.
- You'll feel the difference: nothing rides like a Trek
- Top-level spec for advanced performance over the long haul
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Front and rear mudguard mounts let you ride all year long
H2 fitH2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Rack mountsGoing for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Mudguard compatibleMudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, mudguard and rack compatible
- Trek carbon road
- Alloy hubs; Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy rims
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy
- Bontrager T1, 700x25c
- Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Vuelta Corsa, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Sun Race CSR86, 11-28, 8-speed
- SunRace CNM84
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage, toe clip and strap
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager Microfibre Tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8" integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 56cm - 9.96 kg / 21.96 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|