It's right for you if...
You ride sometimes for fun and adventure, sometimes for fitness and speed – but it's always important that you're in a comfortable posture. You side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a women-specific bike, and you're looking for a quality first road bike or an upgrade that will be your companion for years to come.
The tech you get
The Shimano Sora group set has 18 speeds, with integrated brake/shift levers and a wide range of gears that are great for climbing. Domane AL 3 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame with a stable, confidence-inspiring Endurance Geometry, plus mounts for mudguards. It's also equipped with a Women-Specific Design saddle and handlebar that can provide a better fit from the start.
The final word
Lighter parts, with 18 speeds for easier riding on varying terrain, an advanced aluminium frame, a saddle and handlebars designed specifically for women, and a smooth, stable, comfort-first geometry. Plus, it's built in Trek's performance heritage and backed by a lifetime warranty.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a real road bike at a great price, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag
- It comes with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, 'Yup, that feels like it was made for me'
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
100 Series Alpha Aluminium
Trek's high-performance aluminium, with manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight savings.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x28c
- Max tyre size
- 28 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Shimano Sora, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano Sora, 11-32, 9-speed
- Shimano Sora
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, light mount
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 52 - 9.89 kg / 21.8 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|