It's right for you if...
You live your life in 60-minute intervals, and know that crisp autumn air means #CrossIsHere. You love Belgian beer, wake up at ungodly hours to live stream World Cup cyclocross races and want the best cyclocross bike available – the same one ridden by the pros of the Telenet-Fidea Lions.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x11 SRAM Force CX 1 drivetrain, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes and a Bontrager IsoCore carbon handlebar. Plus, lightweight Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc TLR wheels that easily convert to tubeless so you can run a lower tyre pressure without fear of flats.
The final word
In a race that lasts an hour or less, you don't have time for things to go wrong. You get a lot with our top-of-the-line cyclocross bike – a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame, cross-specific design details, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for efficiency and traction over even the roughest courses – but you're really paying for the peace of mind that you're riding the best.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and US National Champ Katie Compton
- Carbon rules on the cross course – it's lighter, more forgiving and more efficient than aluminium
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy, so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details that will keep you out in front: Ultra-stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axle, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12 mm thru axle
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32 c
- Max tyre size
- 33 c Bontrager tyres (with at least 4 mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- SRAM Force 1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 7.81 kg / 17.21 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|