Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike in a simple hard tail package, plus the extra benefits of 29+ tyres? Then you were born to ride the Stache.
- 120mm travel and 29+ wheels let you roll over anything
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is light, efficient, and tough
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Fine tune chainstay length with Stranglehold adjustable thru axle
Upgrades from Stache 7
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame
- KS eThirty Integra dropper post
Upgrades from Stache 5
- Manitou Magnum 34 Comp fork
- Bontrager sealed bearing hubs
- SRAM X1/GX 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R brakes
- Bontrager Rhythm bar and stem
Mid-stayHow do you fit a 29" tyre without elongating the wheelbase? Elevate the drive-side chainstay up and out of the way.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
29+29+ is a wider 3" tyre that grips relentlessly while floating over terrain. Yet it delivers all the 29er benefits that you know and love, like greater momentum and improved rollover.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Pike RC, Solo Air, Charger Damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 120mm travel
- Bontrager Line Pro 40, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x3.00"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1 Carbon, 30T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.43 kg / 27.40 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
161.0 - 171.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.3"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
177.0 - 187.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|