It's right for you if...
You already love the fat bike scene, and may even already own a hardtail fat bike, but now you're cashing in all your chips to get the most capable fat bike frame we offer.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame with trail-tough alloy stays, 120mm of travel with a FOX Performance Float EVOL shock, FSA headset. Built for PF121 bottom bracket and 27.5˝ or 26˝ wheels, with a maximum tyre width of 3.8˝ on 27.5˝ wheels, and 4.5˝ on 26˝ wheels.
The final word
Farley EX C is a carbon fat bike frameset with a do-anything attitude and the performance to back it up. Warning: don't stand too close to this bike, because it can (and will) plough over whatever gets between it and a good time.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This full suspension fat bike can take you to the best places in every season
- The stability and traction of super wide tyres make you a more confident rider on any trail
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all-year long
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, 120 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 7.25x1.875˝
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5˝ – 2.99 kg/6.6 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 164.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'4.6"
72.0 - 77.0 cm
28.3" - 30.3"
163.0 - 176.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'9.3"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
82.0 - 97.0 cm
32.3" - 38.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|