- Trek MTB legacy makes Powerfly a true mountain bike
- Knock Block frame defence protects from spinning handlebars
- The more capable 150mm frame is up for anything
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 15.5 mph
Bosch PowerPack 500The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion DisplayBosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Motor ArmorThis unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum AluminiumOur premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Bosch Performance CXBosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Knock Block steerer stop, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, 150mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Pike RC, Solo Air, Charger Damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 150mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3 RE:aktiv, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 205x57.5mm
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle hubs, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear; SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 32-hole rims
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 32-hole
- Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80"
- SRAM EX1, 8-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM EX1, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM EX1, 15T w/chainguard
- SRAM XG-899 11-48, 8-speed
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- FSA Knock Block IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc, 200mm front/180mm rear rotors
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75Nm
- 17.5" - 22.10 kg / 48.72 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|