- The long-life battery is secured within the downtube and is easily removed for charging
- Knock Block frame defence protects from spinning handlebars
- The more capable 150 mm frame is up for anything
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 15.5 mph
Integrated BatteryBatteries integrated into the downtube provide a sleek look and keep weight low for a stable ride. They are easily removable without additional tools for charging or safe keeping.
Alpha Platinum AluminiumOur premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
Motor ArmorThis unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Bosch PowerPack 500The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion DisplayBosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch Performance CXBosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, integrated battery, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 34 Float, GRIP adjustable damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, e-bike optimised, 150 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 205x57.5 mm
- Bontrager Powerline Comp 40, 54T Rapid Drive, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, Tubeless Ready, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Aeffect, 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed
- Shimano HG600, 11-speed
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Drop Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm (15.5: 100 mm/17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm/19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75 Nm
- 17.5" - 23.17 kg / 51.09 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|