It's right for you if...
You want a powerful e-MTB that can handle singletrack trails, but you also want the utility of extra accessories for all kinds of riding. Powerfly Sport is equipped with a thoughtful collection of add-ons that make it easier to hop on and head out for whatever adventure you have in mind!
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame with a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 25 km/h, an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller, and a long-range semi-integrated 500 Wh battery that's secure while you're riding but easy to remove for charging. Plus, a smart e-MTB mode that manages the assist level automatically, a Shimano drivetrain, an SR Suntour XCM fork, hydraulic disc brakes, a rear rack, mudguards, kickstand and AXA Blueline front and rear lights.
The final word
A thoughtful collection of accessories gives Powerfly Sport an incredible amount of utility for all kinds of e-MTB adventures. It's equipped with all the add-ons that make for a great experience, whether you're carrying gear on singletrack or using your e-MTB as a rugged daily commuter.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Includes all the essential accessories for out-of-the-box adventure, like lights, a rack and mudguards
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The proven Bosch electric-assist system is natural and intuitive, and makes you feel like you have super-charged legs
- This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes with a 500 Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
The bike is already internally wired to accept additional lights. Go to your dealer and simply have them attached to the bike and plug them in.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, integrated battery, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour XCM 32 RL, coil spring, lockout, tapered steerer, 15 mm thru axle, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager 15x100x100 mm alloy axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance, reflective sidewall, 29x2.25˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.25˝)
- Shimano Altus M2000, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack, 500 Wh, downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- Front light
- AXA Blueline 30
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|