It's right for you if...
You want to build up a quiver-killing bike that crushes all sorts of terrain. You know you want to start with a high-performance carbon frame set, and plan to spec it out as a trail-ripping, endurance-racing, short-travel machine.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Mino Link adjustable geometry, a 115 mm Fox Performance Float shock with 2-position DPS damper, Knock Block head set and Control Freak internal cable routing. Designed for a 120 mm fork, but can handle up to 130 mm of fork travel.
The final word
Top Fuel C is light, nimble and capable. This OCLV Mountain Carbon frame set is ideal for building up the all-around-awesome short-travel endurance trail bike of your dreams. It'll even go toe-to-toe with full-blown XC race bikes, depending on how you spec it.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- If you’re looking to build up a lightning-fast short-travel trail bike for endurance events, this is exactly where you should start
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defence to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float, 2-position DPS damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45 mm
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 13-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- M - 2.46 kg / 5.43 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|