It's right for you if...
You're a trail veteran and a regular at the local XC race. You're always searching for new challenges and faster lines, and you're ready to step up your XC game with a carbon frame and performance spec.
The tech you get
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with the unique advantage of our trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, Boost 148/110 Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Tubeless Ready carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, a Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle crank, a carbon seatpost and a lighter RockShox Reba RL fork with Motion Control damper and a remote lockout.
The final word
You can bring this bike to any race, exactly as it is, and it will compete with the very best hardtails out there. It's built for speed and efficiency, with top-end performance spec and a carbon IsoSpeed frame. If you want to rule the local race scene and rack up some serious mileage, the Procaliber 9.7 is a great choice.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Carbon frame, carbon wheels and carbon seatpost spec'd for a lightweight performance ride
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter
- So much to love about the Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon wheels – they're carbon, they're fast and they have super-quick engagement with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub
- The solid XC parts group will hold its own on the race course, but it's also going to hold up through everyday training rides
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Internal derailleur routing
Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more options for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle Dub, 30T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- DUB PF92
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6 mm, 0 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 10.77 kg / 23.74 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|