It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see more and go further, and you're looking for one that's comfortable, built to last and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold aluminium frame, Bosch Performance Line Cruise (250 W, 65 Nm) motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h, a Bosch Intuvia controller and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, a road-smoothing suspension fork and seatpost, hydraulic disc brakes, wide 45c puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, front and rear lights, a lock and a MIK rear rack and mudguards.
The final word
Verve+ 2's powerful pedal-assist system opens up a world of possibilities. You can adventure longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- The suspension fork and seatpost absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The all-new XS size comes with fast-rolling 700c wheels
You might also like
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Mudguards make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
9-speed derailleur gears
The 9 speed derailleur gear offers plenty of choice for this bike to really live up to its promise in diverse terrain.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
MIK rear rack
Our MIK-compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on, and you’re off!
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, rack and mudguard mounts, internal routing, kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel
- Fender/rack mounts
- Rear rack, alloy
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 700x50 c
- Max tyre size
- 700x50c with or without fenders
- Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M2000
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- ProWheel alloy, 38T steel ring, 170 mm length
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed
- Shimano HG53, 9-speed
- VP Black with reflectors
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Aluminium suspension
- Bontrager aluminium touring
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Intuvia
- Bosch Performance Line Cruise, 250 watt, 65Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand
- Front light
- Herrmans H-Black MR4-E, 40 Lux/120 lumen
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline
- L - 23.55 kg / 51.92 lb (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|