The everyday electric bike
Whether you use your e-bike to go shopping or want a stress-free commute that leaves you feeling refreshed, there's a model in the UM+ Series for you.
- The Midstep geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- If you thought cars were essential, owning this bike will make you reconsider: with UM1+ Men's, going from home to work to the shop is all in a day's ride
- Smooth welds add to the aluminium frame's sleek looks
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- Alpha Smooth Aluminium
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus Dynamo hub
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Big Apple K-Guard, 700x50 c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7 speed
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager adjustable Blendr
- Brake set
- Shimano rollerbrake
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active, 250 Watt, 40 Nm
- L - 23.20 kg / 51.15 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
196.0 - 203.0 cm
6'5.2" - 6'7.9"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|