It's right for you if...
You're looking for a low-maintenance electric bike with parts that make the biggest difference in performance, comfort and confidence – like an advanced Bosch Active Line Plus motor, daytime running lights and a suspension fork and seat post.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a Bosch Active Line Plus (250 W, 50 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery, and an Intuvia controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drivetrain, a suspension seatpost, a Forklight 3.0 suspension fork, powerful hydraulic brakes, rear light, a MIK rear rack, mudguards, ergonomic Ultimate Comfort grips and a comfy saddle.
The final word
District+ 4 is a dependable, low-maintenance city e-bike with a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus motor for quicker acceleration and thoughtful details that make a big difference – like internal gearing, Daytime Running Lights and a suspension fork and seat post. Plus it comes with all the accessories you need for daily riding.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is made to be hassle-free: it’s simple to use, comfortable to ride and needs little maintenance
- A more powerful motor means faster acceleration when you need it most: at traffic lights and in stop-and-go situations
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- The Forklight 3.0 suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road and has integrated lights to illuminate your ride
- The Intuvia display is mounted in the centre of your handlebars for easy access to ride info and controls
You might also like
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
This reliable drive system requires little maintenance. The Shimano internal gear hub is located in the rear wheel and is operated using a twist grip lever.
MIK rear rack
Our MIK-compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on, and you’re off!
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
The patented ForkLight integrates lighting into the fork legs. This unique design features a bright 30 lux LED light, which offers a better, brighter light.
- Alpha Smooth Aluminum, internal cable routing, post-mount disc
- Forklight 3.0 with integrated 50LUX lighting
- Front hub
- Alloy, centerlock disc, 100mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23, 36-hole
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 700x50c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Shimano HG40
- VP Black with reflectors
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Comfort suspension, 31.6mm
- Aluminum comfort
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Bosch Intuvia
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250Watt, 50Nm, 20 mph / 32 km/h (25 km/h in Europe)
- Front light
- Forklight 3.0 with integrated 50LUX lighting
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 22.95 kg / 50.6 lb (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|