It's right for you if...
You're looking for a dependable and powerful electric city bike that makes it easy to carry a lot. You also want your e-bike to be low-maintenance and come equipped with all the gear you need to make daily riding simple and fun.
The tech you get
A sleek Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery, and a Purion controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, extra wide 50 c tyres for more stability and ergonomic grips. Plus, a child seat-approved rear rack capable of handling heavy loads, a sturdy front rack, double kickstand, steerer lock, mudguards, lights and a one-key solution for your battery and the included U-lock.
The final word
District+ 2 is a dependable electric city bike with a reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system and low-maintenance internal gearing. It's designed to carry heavy loads safely, and comes with everything you need for daily riding so you can focus on doing more by bike.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is capable of carrying a lot and comes with everything you need to do so with confidence
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- User-friendly features like a wide double kickstand and steerer lock ensure that your bike stays upright even when loaded down
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather
You might also like
Child seat approved rear rack
If you need an e-bike to fit into your day-to-day life, you need a bike that allows you to bring your kids. This rack is sturdy enough to mount a child seat.
Lock your headset with a simple twist of your wrist.
Double Kick Stand
This double kickstand gives you a stable platform to confidently park your bike, even when it's loaded.
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This reliable drive system requires little maintenance. The Shimano internal gear hub is located in the rear wheel and is operated using a twist grip lever.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Whether you're riding to the gym or the corner shop, this front rack makes it easy to carry your essentials. Use it with the elastic bungees or mount a stylish basket.
- Alpha Smooth Aluminum, internal cable routing, belt compatibility, post-mount disc
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, centerlock
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Big Apple, 700x50c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Prowheel alloy, 38T steel ring
- KMC, Heavy Duty Design for e-bikes, black
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Aluminum comfort
- Bontrager Satellite Plus
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Head set
- Semi integrated A-head with steerer lock
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active, 250Watt, 40Nm, 20 mph / 32 km/h (25 km/h in Europe)
- Front light
- Spanninga Axendo
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 24.00 kg / 52.92 lbs (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|