It's right for you if...
You rely on your bike most days for getting around town. You want to upgrade to a powerful, reliable and low-maintenance e-bike with all the essential utility features that make daily riding a breeze.
The tech you get
A sleek Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery, and a Purion controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drive train, a suspension fork, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, extra wide 50c tyres for more stability and ergonomic grips. Plus, utility features like mudguards, lights, a lock, MIK rear rack and a kickstand.
The final word
District+ 1 is a dependable electric city bike with a reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system. It comes with a low-maintenance drivetrain and everything you need for daily riding so you can focus on having a blast on your bike.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Bikes are the best way to get around town, and the District+ family makes city riding even more fun and worry-free
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a lock and a MIK rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- The suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
You might also like
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
These bikes are equipped with 7 gears and a derailleur that is operated by Shimano shifters. That's more than enough for versatile use.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
- Alpha Smooth Aluminum, internal cable routing, post-mount disc
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel, 100x5mm QR
- Front hub
- Alloy, centerlock disc, 100mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23, 36-hole
- Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, Puncture Guard, Twin Skin, 700x50c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Shimano HG40
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Aluminum comfort
- Bontrager Satellite
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250Watt, 40Nm, 20 mph / 32 km/h (25 km/h in Europe)
- Front light
- Herrmans MR-GO, 100 lumen, 35 lux
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 23.20 kg / 51.15 lbs (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|