It's right for you if...
You need a smooth-riding, low maintenance commuter bike capable of taking on the city streets with you. Whether that ride is to work, the grocery store or happy hour, this bike should be able to get you there safely and in style.
The tech you get
The Loft 7i is built to handle the rigors of the road with 700c wheels and an upright riding position for complete comfort and control. This lightweight city bike is equipped with a Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal gear hub, alloy dual pivot caliper brakes, painted fenders and a sleek alloy rear rack.
The final word
The Loft is a lightweight commuter bike that will go from apartment to espresso in two minutes flat. Big on fun, low on maintenance, this bike was made for the city and everything that comes with it. Nimble, lightweight and sure to turn heads, you'll always arrive in style on a Loft 7i.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra Commute helmet with MIPS and arrive fashionably safe.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 7-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
- Electra Loft 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
- High-tensile steel uni-crown
- Front hub
- Alloy, 32H, nutted
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7 speed, 32H
- Alloy double-wall w/machined sidewalls, 32h
- Mixed tread 700x35C
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist shifter
- Forged alloy 170mm, alloy 46T chainring & guard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed Cartridge
- Shimano 20T
- KMC 410 nickel plated
- Alloy w/non-slip tread
- Retro leatherette, dual spring
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300mm
- Electra custom bend alloy low-rise
- Hand-stitched leatherette
- Alloy, 25.4 quill
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy 4-finger levers
- Ring lock mounts, dual water bottle/accessory mounts, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 14.74 kg / 32.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
152.4 - 172.7 cm
5' - 5'8.0"
167.6 - 190.5 cm
5'6.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|