It's right for you if...
You want your little ones to experience real mountain biking with real mountain bike parts. You want an entry-level MTB that's simple and easy to handle so you can all ride the trails as a family and set the foundation for a lifelong love of adventure.
The tech you get
This bike isn't just a load of adult parts slapped onto a small frame. All components on this bike feature our Dialed Fit. That means you're getting the right crank length and the right saddle, bars and grips for kids. It also has fast and sturdy Bontrager XR1 tyres, and a simple 6-speed twist shift drivetrain to keep kids rolling.
The final word
Superfly 20 is the ideal entry point for young riders who want a bike they can ride on- or off-road. It's simple enough for beginners, but built with a quality frame and adjustable features that can grow with them.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The frame of this bike is super light, so it's easy for young kids to manoeuvre, which adds to overall ride confidence
- This is the perfect introduction to the trail, with MTB-ready parts that will have your kids' mastering the singletrack in no time
- Superfly 20's simple 1x6 twist shift is easy for kids to understand, so they won't get frustrated when learning how to change gears
- We love getting more kids out on the trail, and this entry-level bike will introduce young ones to a healthy hobby that they'll love for years to come
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Quality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
- 20˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Gold Aluminium
- Dialed 20˝, alloy
- Front hub
- Formula TK31 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- 20˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager XR1, 20x1.85˝
- Shimano Tourney RS35, 6-speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Alloy, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 6-speed
- KMC Z50
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 20˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- VP 1-1/8˝, semi-Integrated
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 8.16 kg / 17.99 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Effective seat tube angle||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||H — Chainstay length||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|