It's right for you if...
You know there are good times to be had on the trail, and you want to be part of them! You're looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day.
The tech you get
Roscoe 6 features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tires mounted to wide rims, and a SR Suntour XCM 32 fork with 120mm of travel. It has a trail-tough Shimano Deore drivetrain with 10 speeds, and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wider handlebar and shorter stem for better control.
The final word
Roscoe 6 is like the friend who takes you mountain biking for the first time and never gets frustrated while they're teaching you how to ride. It's all about getting out there, having fun, and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability
- The frame is up-to-date with the latest standards so you have endless choices for adding upgrades like a dropper post
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
"A total ripper"
"Roscoe is a plus-tired hardtail that's decked out with all the modern luxuries you could want. Trek has done a stand-out job with the build kit - positive feedback from the key contact points and a thumbs-up from us. Not only were we impressed by its handling, it featured all the modern conveniences, including chunky 2.8 tires and a dropper post."Read more
You might also like
Alpha Gold Aluminum
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour XCM 32 LO, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 120mm travel (13.5: 100mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled, tubeless rim strips included, valves sold separately
- Kenda Havok, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA Alpha Drive, 28T
- Bottom bracket
- FSA 7420ST, 73mm
- SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width (13.5: 720mm width)
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
- 17.5˝ - 15.29 kg / 33.71 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|