Small but mighty
This compact GPS cycling computer shows how far and how fast you rode. Sync structured workouts right to your device and gauge your effort during the remainder of a hilly ride by using the ClimbPro feature, which keeps track of remaining ascent.
And because it’s GPS, you’ll always know where you’re headed and how to get back with reliable navigation tools. It even has incident detection and assistance features to send your real-time location to emergency contacts when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Détails des produits
- Simplified 1.8" (4.6cm) display that's easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- Sync workouts to your device from Garmin Connect app or other such as TrainingPeaks
- Dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max and heart rate when paired with a compatible sensors
- ClimbPro feature shows remaining ascent and grade when climbing while following route or course
- Power your longest rides with up 12 hours of battery life
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike (MTB) dynamics
- Know where you’ve been, where you’re headed and how to get back to start with turn prompts and a breadcrumb map
- Includes HRM-Dual sensor, mounting hardware, USB cable, documentation