Clad your bike in B-RAD
The B-RAD Bottle Shift is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and make it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes.
It is most commonly used on dual suspension frames where the water bottle is difficult to access because of interference with the top tube or shock. By shifting the bottle slightly off center and tilting it outward, clearance is greatly improved.
- Compatible with frames that use 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts
- Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide 18mm of adjustment, 10 degrees of tilt, 9mm of offset
- Designed to be easily flipped to provide either left or right hand bottle access
- Offset of pump bracket mounting holes allows mounting mini pumps on most mountain bikes
- Includes mounting bolts and washers (3-4Nm torque)
- 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless steel mounting hardware
- Maximum load: 1700g (3.75lbs)
- Made in USA