Vento: built for aero
The purposeful shape of the Vento Argo's design helps you achieve a better riding posture: the dropped nose supports the pubic ramus when the pelvis rotates forward to add power or to get more aero.
Vento Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits race bikes with aggressive geometry. The saddle's short length allows the rider to sit further forward for aerodynamics without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues.
Détails des produits
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from smooth tarmac to demanding pave
- Short-nose design encourages stability and aerodynamic position, relieves pressure on soft tissues
- R3: ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and 7mm x 7mm k:ium hollow rail
- Type 1 foam: low profile, reactive and springy for efficient power transfer
- Ergonomic cutout developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts