The PRS-26's sturdy tripod leg design folds and unfolds quickly and easily, and provides stability on any surface with anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composite construction, making it Park Tool's lightest full-featured repair stand.
The PRS-26 is equipped with the time-tested 100-25D Micro-Adjust Clamp which features narrow clamping jaws to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and clamps nearly any tube from 23 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3"), including aero tubes and dropper posts.
- Clamp is height-adjustable 97-147 cm (38"-58") and can be positioned over one leg or between two legs to accommodate any bike
- Cam-actuated adjustment system allows for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Maximum weight capacity: 36kg (80lbs) when bike's center of gravity positioned directly below clamp
- Clamp capacity: round and aero tubes 22-76mm (7/8"-3") wide
- Jaw width: 70mm (2.75")
- Base when open forms a triangle of 126cm x 126cm x 126 cm (49.6" x 49.6" x 49.6")