Lock on to the trail
Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite Recycled Grip made with recycled plastics in the core. This lock-on grip uses clamps to secure the core for a tight hold in any terrain, while a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of traction and padding for your palms.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips
- Rubber compound provides confident grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32mm diameter