It's right for you if...
You live your life in 60-minute intervals, and know crisp autumn air means #CrossIsHere. You love Belgian beer, wake up at ungodly hours to livestream World Cup cyclocross races, and want the best cyclocross bike available—the same one ridden by the pros of the Telenet-Fidea Lions.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x11 SRAM Force CX 1 drivetrain, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, and a Bontrager IsoCore carbon handlebar. Plus, lightweight Bontrager Paradigm Comp Disc TLR wheels that easily convert to tubeless so you can run a lower tire pressure without fear of flats.
The final word
In a race that lasts an hour or less, you don't have time for things to go wrong. You get a lot with our top-of-the-line cyclocross bike— a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame, cross-specific design details, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for efficiency and traction over even the roughest courses—but you're really paying for the peace of mind that you're riding the best.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
- Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
"The Trek Boone can tackle the toughest cross races"
"With a carbon frame built to absorb shocks, the Boone can crush cyclocross races, smooth the roughest courses, and hammer up any hill."Read more
You might also like
Cross racing tech
Our exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready Disc, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- Max tire size
- 33c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- SRAM Force 1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned Carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 7.81 kg / 17.21 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|