It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser, but also want modern e-bike technology. While simple in design, the Electra Cruiser Go! combines the comfort and control of our patented frame geometry with the durability needed to get to that not-so-easy-to-get-to surf spot.
The tech you get
The Electra E-bike System is powered by a fully integrated battery and provides pedal assistance through three levels of support with a rear hub motor. You can easily monitor battery charge and support level with the LED controller. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 27.5" tyres ensure a smooth ride from start to finish.
The final word
You've heard that nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. They are simple, fun and easy to ride. Not to mention they deliver ultimate comfort thanks to our Flat Foot Technology®. You get all of that on the Cruiser Go! plus the added bonus of modern e-bike technology. Cruising further and faster is easier, and more fun, than ever before.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Cruiser Go! features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Comfortable cruising comes as standard with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Rethink 'cruising' with a top-assisted speed of 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe).
- The easy-to-read LED controller monitors power support and battery charge.
- This Go! e-bike is a modern twist on an American classic.
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodised alloy 27.5"x36h
- 27.5x2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2 x 400 mm
- Electra café
- Comfort Kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Hyena 250 Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chain guard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- 20.00 kg / 44.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|