It's right for you if...
You're looking for a high-performance touring bike for making memories, finding adventures and having fun. You want a wide-range drivetrain for performance on terrain that varies in elevation.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Super Smooth Aluminium frame with internal routing for cable protection and clean looks, a 27-speed Shimano drivetrain with a wide range of gearing, a Shimano Alivio Dynamo front hub, front and rear lighting, a suspension fork with 50 mm of travel and a lockout feature, a suspension seat post, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, wide tyres for stability and traction, ergonomic grips, an adjustable stem, mudguards, a rack and a U-lock. Plus, it's compatible with DuoTrap S, a sensor that lets you track your ride data.
The final word
T600 is stable, fast, fun and capable. The wide range of gearing makes it an exceptional choice for riders who plan to explore mountain roads with big climbs.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The wide-range Shimano drivetrain ensures that you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, even on the biggest climbs
- The suspension fork and seatpost absorb bumps in the road for a smoother, more efficient and more comfortable ride
- Extraordinary versatility: this bike is a great companion for holiday adventures and daily commutes alike
- Puncture-resistant tyres for extra confidence when you stray from the road
- Included accessories like a rear rack and lighting make it easy to jump on your bike and go!
Smooth welded frame
Smooth welds for unmatched aesthetics on a sleek aluminium frame.
These bikes are equipped with 27 gears and a derailleur that is operated by Shimano shifters. With 27 gears, there is no terrain these bicycles cannot handle!
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Internal cable routing
The cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
Suspension seat post
Just the right amount of give to smooth out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points. Ahhhh.
Set handlebar height to your ideal position with an easy-to-use adjustable stem.
Shimano Hub Dynamo with stand light
Shine bright and stay visible, even when you're not pedalling! With a Dynamo hub and stand light, your lights will stay on even when you've stopped moving.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
- Lightweight Alpha Super Smooth Aluminium, DuoTrap-compatible with internal cable routing
- Suntour NCX with lock-out, 50 mm
- Front hub
- Shimano Alivio Dynamo hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Connection
- Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, 700x37 c
- Shimano Acera 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 9-speed
- Shimano Acera 48/36/26T
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 9-speed
- Shimano 9-speed
- Shimano 9-speed
- VP Black with reflectors
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Aluminium Suspension Plus
- Aluminium comfort
- Bontrager Satellite Elite Ergonomic, lock-on
- Bontrager adjustable, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Semi integrated A-head
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Front light
- Herrmans MR4
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline with standlight
- L - 15.9 kg / 35.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|