It's right for you if...
You're sold on the e-bike revolution and want the capability and versatility of a mountain bike at a price that doesn't resemble the car you're trying to use less. You want bigger, better trail adventures and know that an e-MTB is the best way to get them.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame with a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 25 km/h, an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller, and a long-range semi-integrated 500 Wh battery that's secure while you're riding but easy to remove for charging. Plus, a smart e-MTB mode that manages the assist level automatically, a Shimano drivetrain, an SR Suntour XCM fork and hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Our most affordable electric mountain bike is equipped with rugged parts and a high-end Bosch motor, battery and controller for confidence and a fun boost on the trails and roads.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The proven Bosch electric-assist system is natural and intuitive, and makes you feel like you have super-charged legs
- This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes with a 500 Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, semi-integrated battery, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148
- SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Connection 32-hole double-walled
- Bontrager XR3, 29x2.40˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.35˝)
- Shimano Altus M2000, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack, 500 Wh, downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- M - 23.13 kg / 51 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|