It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, so comfort is a big consideration. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see more and go further, and you're looking for one that's ultra comfortable, built to last and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
An Alpha Aluminium frame with a lowstep frame design, Ultimate Comfort geometry and internal cable routing for a clean look, a down tube-integrated 500 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery, a Bosch Active Line Plus (250 W, 50 Nm) motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, and a Kiox controller. Plus, a wide-range 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, extra wide 50 c tyres for stability and traction, an RST Vita 50 mm suspension fork with lockout, a suspension seat post, a Cable Guidr adjustable stem, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, comfortable touchpoints, mudguards, lights, a rack and a U-lock.
The final word
Verve+ 5 Lowstep's powerful pedal-assist system and Ultimate Comfort design open up a world of possibilities. You can adventure longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- From frame to touchpoints, every part of this electric bike was designed with ultimate comfort in mind
- The lowstep geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- The powerful and long-lasting 500 Wh Bosch battery is integrated into the down tube for a clean, sleek look
- The Innovation Award-winning Bontrager Cable Guidr stem guides all e-bike wires into your frame for protection and a sleek look
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
You might also like
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Ultimate Comfort Saddle
The Bontrager Boulevard puts comfort first, so you can enjoy every minute in the saddle.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
- Ultimate Comfort Super Smooth Aluminium, with integrated battery and internal cable routing
- RST Vita, coil spring, lockout, 50 mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano Alivio M4050, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano Alivio M4050, CenterLock
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Energizer Plus, 700x50 c
- Max tyre size
- 700x45c with or without fenders
- Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10 speed
- Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10-speed
- Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Aluminium Suspension Plus
- Bontrager aluminium touring
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Cable Guidr
- Head set
- Semi integrated A-head
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Bosch Kiox with Anti-theft solution
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watt, 50 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand
- Front light
- Herrmans MR8
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- M - 23.2 kg / 51.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
155.0 - 165.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.0"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|