It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D EQ is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Electra E-bike System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and front and rear LED lights add extra safety.
The final word
Go! To work. Go! to the farmers' market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D EQ is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no whatever your age, height and experience level.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 25 km/h with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the LED controller.
- Fully equipped with colour-matched mudguards and front and rear LED lights.
- Customise your ride with a basket, bell, helmet and maybe even a rack. Go wild.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
You might also like
Rear Hub Motor
Reach a top-assisted speed of 25km/hr with the rear hub motor. This pedal-assist system features a 250 W motor that delivers 40 Nm of torque for a seamless riding experience.
Fully Integrated Battery
The beauty of the fully integrated design is that your friends won't even be able to tell it's an e-bike! With a range up to 65 kilometres and a full charge in 4 hours, this 250 Wh battery system has your back on longer rides and steep hills.
This easy-to-use LED handlebar display allows riders to monitor battery charge and adjust level of support at the touch of a button.
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodised alloy 27.5"x36h
- 27.5x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort Kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Hyena 250 Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Painted chain guard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- 20.91 kg / 46.1 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
165.1 - 190.5 cm
5'5.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|