It's right for you if...
You're looking for a well designed, quality bike for your little one that is built to last. These fun-sized bikes embody all of the energy, creativity and explorative nature of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
Comfort is key with Electra's Flat Foot Technology, Kraton grips, custom Selle Royal saddle, and front linear-pull brake with adjustable reach lever. Parents will love easy-to-remove training wheels, tires with Kevlar® Guard casing to protect against flats and a rear coaster brake for a smooth stop.
The final word
There's almost no better feeling than watching your child ride their bike for the first time. And when you finally take the training wheels off? Forget about it. With Electra's legendary quality, style, comfort and control, the Sprocket will make your kid as happy as you are.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Flat Foot Technology® allows kids to sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without ever leaving the saddle, which means no tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so they can see what's coming.
- Front alloy linear-pull brakes and a rear coaster brake with adjustable brake levers allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Easy-to-remove training wheels that require no tools.
- 16" tires with Kevlar® Guard casing to protect against flats and keep them riding all day.
- Designed as a universal, aluminum frame and built to last so this bike can be passed down to siblings.
- Accessorize their new ride with a custom Electra bell or handlebar bag to carry all the necessities.
You might also like
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
- Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High tensile steel
- Front hub
- Steel 28h
- Rear hub
- Coaster 28h
- Anodized alloy w/machined sidewalls
- 16x2.15" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing, 67TPI
- Alloy 3-piece w/89 mm w/steel 26t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 68mm/126mm threaded
- KMC S1
- Resin 9/16" w/reflectors
- Electra Kids Selle Royal 16" saddle, matching design w/scuff guard
- Steel 22.2x200mm
- Electra 16" Sprocket
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: alloy linear-pull, rear: coaster brake
- No tool needed removable training wheels, painted chainguard, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 9.5 kg / 21 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
91.44 - 116.84 cm
3' - 3'10.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|