It's right for you if...
At night, when you're lying in bed after a hard ride, you close your eyes and dream of carbon and the best XC parts available. Whether you're racing or training, you want to be the fastest. You want a bike that exceeds expectations in all categories – light weight, strength, speed and efficiency.
The tech you get
Here's the truth: there's not much on this bike that isn't carbon. Our super-light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub, SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, 100 mm front and rear suspension with a super-light and super-plush RockShox SID SE fork. Plus, a TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, SRAM Level Ultimate carbon brakes, and a carbon handlebar and seatpost.
The final word
So. Much. Carbon. This is hands down the fastest full-suspension XC mountain bike we make, trimmed with the best parts out there. A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line suspension and carbon components come together in Top Fuel 9.9 SL to make the fastest bike on the line. The rest is up to you.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This is full-suspension performance at the weight of a hardtail
- It's the choice of the pros of Trek Factory Racing XC, and for good reason: it's the fastest XC bike we make
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tyre support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
TwistLoc Dual Remote Lockout
TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks with a simple Grip Shift-like motion; and it leaves room for a dropper post lever.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100 mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox SID SE, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered carbon steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float DPS, 2-position remote, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5˝
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 108T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear), tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle Dub, 34T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
- SRAM XG-1299, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6 mm, zero offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8, zero rise
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level Ultimate carbon-lever hydraulic disc
- M - 9.98 kg / 22 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|