It's right for you if...
Your kid may be young and small, but they're ready to ride!You want to make their first real bike experience a great one with a bike that's comfortable, durable and fun. You also understand the importance of adjustability and want to be able to pop off the stabilisers without tools and adjust the fit easily when the time is right.
The tech you get
This toddler-friendly bike has a handle built right into the saddle so you can help guide your child while they ride, plus tool-less stabilisers that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. The lightweight aluminium frame is easy for your little one to manoeuvre, and it's equipped with parts that are easy to adjust as they grow.
The final word
When it comes to your child's first bike, you want to make sure they're riding something that's comfortable, durable and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- We all know that kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
Speed control is all in the legs for the little ones.
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
No gear shifting necessary, so beginners can learn balance and basic riding skills.
A little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 12˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminium
- Dialed 12˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Coaster brake
- 12˝ 20-hole alloy
- Bontrager Dialed 12x1.75˝
- Alloy, 26T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Dialed 1/2˝, platform
- Dialed 12˝ size, padded
- Integrated with saddle
- Dialed 12˝ size
- Dialled, Kraton
- Alloy, 4 bolt
- Head set
- Adjustable ball bearing
- Trek adjustable and tool-less stabilisers, integrated saddle handle
- 7.67 kg/16.9 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|