It's right for you if...
You value a high-quality, easy riding beach cruiser with an upright riding position and plenty of gears to get you to your destination comfortably and in style. The Cruiser 7D is built to withstand years of use. Choose from a variety of fun, fresh colours and get ready to turn some heads.
The tech you get
Patented Flat Foot Technology® provides optimal comfort and control. The Shimano Tourney 7-speed with MEGARANGE gearing and Shimano Revo twist shifter allow for smooth and easy shifting. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
For comfort and style, nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We changed the game by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. Our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride. All you need to do is choose your favourite colour and apply sunscreen.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Electra Cruiser 7D embodies the simplicity of the beach cruiser with enough additional gears to tackle some hills.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on the promenade or bike path with 26" RetroRunner tyres.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
Shimano Revo Shifter
The Shimano Revo Shifter allows you to change gears with ease and precision by the simple twist of your wrist.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
Alloy Linear-Pull Brakes
These easy-to-use, low-maintenance brakes stop by the force of friction powered by squeezing the brake lever and therefore the wheel's rim. Thanks, physics.
Derailleur Gear System
Derailleur or 'D' refers to an external shifting mechanism. It consists of a chain, multiple precision sprockets and a derailleur to 'derail' the chain from one sprocket to another. It allows for quick transitions and more gearing options. Just remember to pedal while shifting and you're ready to go!
- Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Steel 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy 36h
- RetroRunner 26x2.125"
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Classic steel one piece w/44t chainring/double chain guards
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- Shimano 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort Kraton
- Alloy classic
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Alloy linear pull
- Painted chain guard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 18.14 kg/40 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
160.0 - 180.3 cm
5'3.0" - 5'11.0"
167.6 - 188.0 cm
5'6.0" - 6'2.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|