It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser combined with the comfort of our patented frame geometry and modern styling. The Electra Cruiser is a simple, durable bike perfect for a sun-soaked ride on the promenade or cruising the streets to your favourite café.
The tech you get
The single-speed Electra Cruiser 1 features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and custom swept-back handlebars for a comfy, upright riding position. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
Nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We gave the entire body some breathing room by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. On top of that, it’s a beautiful, fun and comfortable bike. All you need to do is choose your favourite colour.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The beach cruiser was our first love. Its timeless style can transport you to a Southern California beach no matter where you are.
- It features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on 26" RetroRunner tyres and an easy-to-use coaster brake.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Steel 36h
- Rear hub
- Coaster 36h
- RetroRunner 26×2.125"
- Classic steel one-piece w/44t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort Kraton
- Alloy classic
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Coaster brake
- Painted chain guard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 15.88 kg/36 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.9 - 172.7 cm
5'1.0" - 5'8.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|