Tools for the professional
The SBK-1 is a professional level kit for installing and removing cartridge bearings in bicycle suspension pivots. 27 precision-machined hard-anodized guides enables compatibility with a wide range of bearing inner and outer diameters.
Combined with a proven bearing press design, the SBK-1 easily pushes old bearing out of the linkage, and reinstalls new bearing precisely and squarely.
- Includes extractor cups/drifts for following ODs: 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20.6mm, 21mm, 22mm, 22.3mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 28.6mm, 30mm, 32mm, 35mm
- Includes extractor studs and pilots for bearing IDs: 8.5-9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 12.7mm, 15mm, 17mm, 20mm
- Magnetic back plate for easy configuration and assembly
- Organized in a convenient storage case
- Requires minimum of 3mm flat linkage structure outside the bearing to support extractor cup/drift for bearing extraction
- For bearings without this flat structure, consider using the Park Tool SHX-1 Slide Hammer Bearing Extractor