Dialed suspension is crucial to a great ride. Upgrading to the Bontrager Digital Shock Pump will make it easy to dial-in front and rear suspension with confidence. It features a large, easy-to-read digital gauge that displays PSI/bar/kg/cm2, a bleed valve for fine-tuning pressure, and a thread-on design that quickly attaches for a reliable, secure connection.
- Easy-to-read gauge accurately reads up to 300 PSI (20 bar)
- Threaded design for a secure connection that reduces bleed down
- Bleed valve reduces pressure in small increments
- Suitable for use with front forks and rear shocks
- Displays PSI, bar, or kg/cm2
- Replaceable CR2023 battery