It's right for you if...
Your kid already has big riding aspirations. They want to get into mountain biking, and want to lead family rides on a bike with efficient components like a front suspension fork and a wide range of gearing.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a 21-speed drivetrain, grippy Bontrager tires on 24˝ wheels, and a front suspension fork with 45mm of travel to absorb bumps on the road, path, or trail. Plus, it has parts designed specifically for kids, like a saddle, grips, pedals, and a Dialed adjustable crank that lets this bike keep up with growth spurts.
The final word
With a strong frame to stand up to tough trails, a 21-speed drivetrain to power up hills, and a front suspension fork to smooth out the ride, this bike has everything your young rider needs to be a cycling superstar.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The wide range of gearing makes it easier for younger riders to keep up with the pack, so you can go on longer and faster rides as a family
- We all know kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike can get your youngster hooked on a lifetime hobby that's healthy, environmentally friendly, and fun
You might also like
Dialed adjustable crank
Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Front suspension absorbs the bumps of the road, path and trail, and looks cool while doing it.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 24˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminum
- Front suspension
- Dialed suspension, 45mm travel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- 24˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager XR1, 24x1.85˝
- Shimano Tourney, 7 speed twist
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Dialed adjustable length 127mm - 152mm, 42/34/24
- Bottom bracket
- Loose ball
- 14-28, 7 speed, freewheel
- KMC Z50
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Steel, 27.2mm
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 25mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree
- Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 12.22 kg / 26.95 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 170 pounds (77 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
127.0 - 160.0 cm
4'2.0" - 5'3.0"
134.0 - 168.0 cm
4'4.8" - 5'6.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|