It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike that is as unique and vibrant as they are. We design our kids' bikes with the same attention to detail as other Electra bikes, and of course the same level of quality and comfort. Our patented frame geometry ensures proper leg extension and no tippy-toe stops. Kids will be kids. Yours will just be a little cooler.
The tech you get
A cruiser steel frame and our patented Flat Foot Technology® are the makings of a perfect ride for your kid. A rear coaster brake and front caliper brake are combined with an embossed saddle and grips and a custom bell to complete the look. This single-speed bike gives a whole new meaning to street art.
The final word
Remember when you first learned how to ride a bike? Whether it was to a certain destination or nowhere in particular? It was simple and fun. Remember fun? We do. Electra kids’ bikes feature quality, comfort and control in unique designs that will give your kids instant bike rack cred.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Radioactive Red and custom paint job throughout... street art or bike?
- Flat Foot Technology® allows kids to sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without ever leaving the saddle, which means no tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so they can see what's coming.
- This 16" model comes with matching fenders, saddle and grips with beautiful designs your kids will love.
- With coaster brakes and a front brake, this single-speed bike just made learning to ride easier for your kid.
- Accessorize their new ride with a matching or coordinating helmet.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
- Classic steel w/ patented Flat Foot Technology® fits kids from 96–116 cm
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Alloy 28h
- Rear hub
- Coaster 28h
- Painted alloy w/ machined sidewalls
- 16" x 2.15" w/ puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing, 67TPI
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur
- Classic steel one piece
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- KMC S1
- Electra kids comfort w/ matching design w/ elastomer springs
- Classic alloy pillar
- Electra kids cruiser bar
- 1" steel threaded
- Front: alloy caliper/rear: coaster brake
- Painted fenders, training wheels and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 12.25 kg / 27 lbs