It's right for you if...
You're looking for a low-maintenance, comfortable electric bike for commuting and getting around town, with upgrades on the details that make the biggest difference in comfort and performance – like a long-range Bosch battery and Forklight 3.0 suspension.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame that fully encases a 500 Wh battery, a Bosch Performance Line (250 W, 65 Nm) drive unit for speeds up to 25 km/h and an Intuvia controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Gates CDX belt drive with a NuVinci Enviolo CVT hub, powerful hydraulic rim brakes, a Forklight 3.0 suspension fork with integrated front lights, a suspension seatpost, a MIK rear rack, mudguards, ergonomic grips, pedals and saddle, plus a one-key solution for your battery and the included U-lock.
The final word
The District+ 9 packs high-end performance and comfort into a sleek, low-maintenance city e-bike. It features an easy-to-use Gates CDX belt drive and Enviolo CVT hub and comes with all the utility features you need for fun, hassle-free daily riding.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Gates CDX belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding
- The NuVinci Enviolo CVT hub lets you move seamlessly and automatically through an unlimited number of gear ratios
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The Intuvia display is mounted in the centre of your handlebars for easy access to ride info and controls
- The Bosch Performance Line drive unit provides powerful assistance so you can conquer even the steepest inclines
You might also like
Enviolo City / NuVinci
The NuVinci Enviolo City CVT hub lets you move seamlessly through an unlimited number of gear ratios so you can always ride in your preferred cadence.
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
MIK rear rack
Our MIK-compatible racks make it a piece of cake to secure any MIK accessory. Click it on, and you’re off!
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
The patented ForkLight integrates lighting into the fork legs. This unique design features a bright 30 lux LED light, which offers a better, brighter light.
The Gates CDX belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
- Alpha Smooth Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery, internal cable routing, belt compatibility, post-mount disc
- Forklight 3.0 with integrated 50LUX lighting
- Front hub
- Alloy, centerlock disc, 100mm solid axle
- Rear hub
- Enviolo Trekking CVT rear hub, 380% range, 32h
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 700x50c
- Enviolo Trekking manual twist shifter
- Gates CDX 55T, with alloy guard
- Gates CDX, 26T
- Gates CDX belt, 132T
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Comfort suspension, 31.6mm
- Aluminum comfort
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500
- Bosch Intuvia
- Bosch Performance, 250Watt, 65Nm, 20 mph / 32 km/h (25 km/h in Europe)
- Front light
- Forklight 3.0 with integrated 50LUX lighting
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 24.85 kg/54.78 lb (excluding battery)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|