It's right for you if...
You're looking for an e-bike with the technology and upgrades necessary for a quick, safe and sophisticated commute. The Townie Commute Go! features swept back handlebars for a relaxed riding position while front and rear racks and lights add extra function on two wheels.
The tech you get
Powered by a Bosch Performance motor, and outfitted with Schwalbe 700c tyres and hydraulic disc brakes, this ride is fit for any commute. The Shimano Nexus Inter-5E hub is designed for e-bike motors, making it easier to control your output and battery life. A new suspension seatpost ensures a smooth ride while a locking headset holds the bike in place as you load and unload cargo on the front rack.
The final word
What do you get when you combine an Electra Townie, e-bike technology and extra features like front and rear lights, mudguards and racks? You get a bike that boosts your commute to the next level. Sleek and functional, the Townie Commute Go! ensures a comfortable ride with our patented Flat Foot Technology®. Life's better when you Go!
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The PowerPack 500 battery charges quickly thanks to the 4 AMP charger so you can keep on going.
- Dropping to a lower gear at those pesky red lights is easy and intuitive with the Shimano Nexus 5-speed internal gear hub.
- Track your commutes easily on the Bosch Purion handlebar display.
- 700c Schwalbe tyres are perfect for handling the rigours of the road.
- Lights are paired with the colour-matched front rack and MIK rear rack adding functionality to every ride.
You might also like
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/CentreLock disc brake 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus inter-5E 5-speed internal w/CentreLock disc brake, 36h
- Alloy double walled 700x36h
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 700×50c balloon w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® guard casing
- Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/optical display
- Forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 38t FSA chainring
- Shimano 30t
- KMC Z1EHX EPT
- Alloy platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy micro-adjust 350 mm
- Electra Commute alloy custom bend
- Ergo-shaped hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated, locking
- Brake set
- Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Bosch PowerPack 500 includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance Line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Front rack, ABUS frame lock, painted chain guard, reflective battery decal, internal cable routing, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 26.00 kg / 57.33 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 pounds).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
167.6 - 190.5 cm
5'6.0" - 6'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|