Daytime visible from up to 2km away
The Flare RT's powerful CREE LED shines bright through balanced optics ensuring optimal visibility near and far. Visible over 2km day/night for the ultimate in riding safety.
- Use Transmitr for wireless on/off, battery status, indicators and mode selection
- 65 lumens provide visibility from over 2 km, day or night
- Be seen with balanced optics designed for 270 degree visibility near and far
- Two daytime visibility modes, two night modes and indicator capability
- Day modes: 65 lm flash-5.75 hrs, 35 lm all-day-10 hrs, 25 lm steady-4.5 hrs
- Night modes: 65 lm flash-23 hrs, 5 lm steady-21 hrs
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps to ensure a safe ride home with a depleted battery
- Includes a Quick Connect bracket and USB charging cable
Bontrager Daytime Running Lights are designed to be visible whenever you ride, day or night.Learn more
By directing or amplifying output, a light's beam can be intensified and its range extended. Without this, a light may appear bright, but will not be noticed in the day.
The Day Flash setting is designed to increase noticeability with varying lumen outputs and an interruptive flash pattern.
Daytime Running Lights need to be visible from at least 400m in order to give drivers ample time to notice, react to and safely pass a rider.