It's right for you if...
You're an urban dweller looking for a better daily commute with an electric bike that earns top marks in style. You value reliability, durability, sophisticated looks and ease of use.
The tech you get
The heart of the Super Commuter+ 7 is a 250-watt Bosch Performance Line motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h. It's equipped with a long-lasting Bosch PowerPack 500 battery that's easy to remove for charging at any household socket, and an elegant Bosch Purion display that lets you check your speed, distance and battery range. Plus a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, mudguards, a rear rack, and both front and rear lights.
The final word
This sophisticated e-bike earns top marks in tech, style and value. It's equipped with a powerful Bosch system, loads of thoughtful design details and a high-value parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- No-sweat commutes mean you can show up looking refreshed, not looking like you've just come from the gym
- Super Commuter+ is an attitude-adjustment machine that makes you rethink how to integrate cycling into your day-to-day
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards, a rack and lights that run off the battery
- The battery is super-secure while riding but easy to remove, and can be charged at any household socket, on or off the bike
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
- A high-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor
- Rigid Carbon with thru axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 15 mm alloy axle
- Rear hub
- Alex Volar alloy
- Schwalbe Super Moto-X w/GreenGuard puncture protection, 650Bx2.40
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 18T
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-32, 10 speed
- KMC X10E
- Track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager SSR
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Blendr 7-degree w/Blendr adapters
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh, integrated in frame
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance Line, 250 watt, 63 Nm, 25 km/h
- Front light
- AXA Blueline 50
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 rear light, LED
- L - 23.40 kg / 51.59 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|