All-purpose protection for every young rider
Kids have it good nowadays with Solstice. The one-handed Headmaster fit system accommodates a wide range of growing youngsters and the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head. If only we had bike helmets like this when we were young!
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Fidlock magnetic buckle fastens effortlessly for a quick, secure, kid-friendly fit
- The intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Built-in and removable visor options give you two choices for constant coverage
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides free helmet replacement if it is involved in a crash within the first year of ownership