It's right for you if...
You want to bring more capability to your mountain biking in the form of a high-performance pedal-assist system. You know an e-bike can change your life and you want the plush ride of a full-suspension mountain bike that will stand up to more rugged and technical trails.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 130 mm front and rear travel with a RockShox Recon RL fork, a dropper post, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee 23 rims, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
This bike pairs electric-assist performance with singletrack trail capability. It's a fun, forgiving, full suspension ride with an upgraded fork, dropper post, and tubeless-ready wheels that can help you reach new destinations on rugged trails.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
Bosch Performance Line CX
Bosch's Performance Line CX motor is made specifically for off-road use with more torque and power for better acceleration. The intelligent eMTB mode automatically adjusts the amount of assist to match the terrain. It's a set-and-forget mode that delivers just the right amount of power. You get optimum control, traction and battery life so you can focus on enjoying the ride.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Rear kickstand mount
Chainstay mounts make it easy to install a rear kickstand that stays out of your way and supports bikes of all sizes. No more laying or leaning.
Internal dropper compatible
Internal routing ports make it easy to add a dropper post upgrade that lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of your way for tricky sections of trail.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130mm travel
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle, 130mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x50mm
- Front hub
- Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 23mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.35"
- Max tyre size
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10, 10 speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250Watt, 75Nm, 25km/h max assist
- M - 23.88 kg / 52.65 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|