It's right for you if...
You want to push boundaries and go to otherwise unreachable places on your mountain bike. You want all the benefits of an advanced pedal-assist system along with the handling, suspension performance and capability of a true 27.5+ mid-fat trail bike.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 20 mph, an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller and an integrated, long-range 500 wH battery. Plus, it's equipped with a new smart e-MTB mode that manages the assist level automatically, an 11-speed Shimano drivetrain, SUNringlé wheels with Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, hydraulic disc brakes, a 130 mm RockShox Recon RL fork and a RockShox Deluxe RL rear shock with 130 mm of travel.
The final word
The Powerfly 7 FS is more than the sum of its parts. It has a high-performance Bosch motor and high-performance trail bike parts, but together these elements make a go-anywhere e-MTB that changes where and how you can ride. The pedal-assist system and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres make it a great bike for exploring steeper, rougher terrain.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- When you power down the assist, you have a fully capable trail bike that's ready to take on rugged terrain
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
Batteries integrated into the downtube provide a sleek look and keep weight low for a stable ride. They are easily removable without additional tools for charging or safe keeping.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, integrated battery, G2 Geometry, Boost148, 130 mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, lockout, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 130 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x50 mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 32-hole, tubeless strips and valves included
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance w/Addix compound, Tubeless Ready, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Aeffect, 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-46, 11-speed
- Shimano HG60
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75 Nm
- M - 23.16 kg / 51.06 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|