It's right for you if...
You seek out the steepest descents, the fastest lines and the biggest jumps. You're looking for a fast, agile, light DH ride with a high-quality shock and the best frame tech for ridiculous speed in downhill races.
The tech you get
A strong and light full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 210mm of travel with an adjustable FOX Factory Float X2 shock tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, Carbon Armour frame protection and adjustable fixed-angle FSA Orbit headset, and exclusive trail tech like ABP and Mino Link. Built for 27.5˝ wheels.
The final word
This light and nimble bike is built for speed and agility on the biggest, roughest downhill runs.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Session has the heart of a monster truck: it rolls over everything, gives you the confidence to take on rougher trails, and saves you when you don't take the right line
- OCLV Mountain Carbon is light and strong, even on the wildest runs
- Race or get rowdy? This bike does both
- 27.5 wheels are great for flicking the bike around through the most technical trails
- Mino Link and fixed-angle headset cups let you adjust your geometry for your personal handling requirements
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, ABP, magnesium EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 225x75 mm
- Max tyre size
- Max. chainring size
- Head set
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)
- M - 3.27 kg / 7.2 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 167.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'5.7"
74.0 - 78.0 cm
29.1" - 30.7"
168.0 - 177.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'9.7"
79.0 - 83.0 cm
31.1" - 32.7"
178.0 - 187.0 cm
5'10.1" - 6'1.6"
84.0 - 88.0 cm
33.1" - 34.6"
188.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.0" - 6'5.2"
88.0 - 92.0 cm
34.6" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|