It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see more and go further, and you're looking for one that's comfortable, built to last and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
An Alpha Aluminium frame, 8-speed Shimano drivetrain, and a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h, a Purion controller, and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, a 50 mm Suntour NEX suspension fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an adjustable, Blendr-compatible stem, extra wide 50 c tyres for stability and traction, ergonomic grips, mudguards, lights, a rack and a U-lock.
The final word
Verve+ 1's powerful pedal-assist system opens up a world of possibilities. You can adventure longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- The suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a ring lock and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15 mph).
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
8-speed derailleur gears
There is no lack of choice with the 8 speed derailleur gear.
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
- Alpha Aluminum, with internal cable routing
- Suntour NEX, 50mm
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Energizer Life, 700x50c
- Shimano 8-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 8-speed
- Prowheel alloy, 38T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 8-speed, 12-32T
- VP Black with reflectors
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager aluminum touring
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 40 Nm, 25km/h
- Front light
- AXA compact line 20
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline
- L - 22.3 kg / 49.2 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|