It's right for you if...
You don’t like to limit your rides to one kind of terrain. Rail trails, gravel city streets, back roads, bike tracks – you want to ride it all! You're looking to expand your horizons with an e-bike so you can ride further and faster and explore more of the world around you.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, a Shimano STEPS mid-drive motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h, a 418 Wh battery so you can ride further between charges, an SR Suntour NRX suspension fork with a lockout feature, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic Bontrager Satellite Elite grips and puncture-resistant Bontrager LT2 Hard Case Lite tyres.
The final word
Some of the best rides are just off the beaten track. Dual Sport+ lets you explore more with the smooth pedal-assist of the powerful Shimano STEPS system. The long-range battery and off-road capability make it the perfect choice for go-anywhere hybrid riders who hear the call of adventure.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Dual Sport+ doesn't limit your rides to one kind of terrain – it's sure-footed in the rough and efficient on the road
- The mid-drive motor means that there's no swaying or imbalance when you're pedalling – just smooth, stable pedal-assist
- The Shimano STEPS system sustains speeds up to 25 km/h
- The battery is super-secure while riding but easy to remove, and can be charged at any household power point on or off the bike
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Shimano STEPS system
The mid-drive Shimano STEPS motor offers the perfect combination of intuitive power, balance and weight distribution.
The motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the centre of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort and control.
Down tube battery
The battery is attached to the frame's downtube for accessibility, utility and convenience. In addition to providing weight balance, the downtube placement frees up the rear rack for commuter cargo.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Simple control switches allow you to adjust power levels and lights without ever having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
Bontrager's top level of defence is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tyre that accelerates quicker, rolls faster and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Internal cable routing
The cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, custom designed for the Shimano STEPS system, internal cable routing
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc, 32 h
- Bontrager LT2, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Shimano STEPS, 44T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 25 kph
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10-speed
- KMC X10e
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Shimano STEPS, 418 Wh, frame mount
- Shimano STEPS E6010
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 50 Nm, 25 kph
- 19" - 19.53 kg / 43.06 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|