It's right for you if...
You expect a lot of your bike, including speed and efficiency on the road and rugged durability when you turn off-road. You're riding faster, further and more frequently, and you're looking to upgrade to a hybrid bike that will keep pace with you as you advance.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, a SR Suntour NRX fork with a remote lockout, a 2x10 Shimano Deore drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate stopping power in all conditions, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture-resistant Bontrager tyres, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
A top-of-the-line bike for top-of-the-line adventures on a wide variety of terrain. Dual Sport 4 is versatile hybrid bike with a performance drivetrain and suspension fork that will stand up to your every adventure whim. It's the smart choice for performance-minded riders who value comfort, durability and versatility.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- With a remote lockout, your hands never need to leave the handlebar as you adjust your suspension
- A wide range of gearing means that you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
Handlebar-mounted controls for on-the-fly suspension lockout as you switch terrains.
Massive tyre clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tyres with mudguards, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tyre without mudguards.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic remote lockout, 63mm travel
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic remote lockout, 63 mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano M3050 CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano M3050 CenterLock
- Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 32 h
- Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- SRAM S1000, 42/28
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace, 11-40, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Bontrager-Approved, alloy, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager Comp lowriser, 31.8 mm 15 mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- M - 12.48 kg / 27.52 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|